- FTP stand for file transfer protocol.
- Lady ADA is the mother of computer.
- VINT CERF is the father of Internet.
- Nibble consists of 4 bits.
- Google and Yahoo are the two search engines.
- TCP/IP stands for Transmission control protocol/Internet protocol.
- One sector on Hard Disk holds 512 bytes.
- Dos, window and UNIX are three operating systems.
- Demodulation converts Analog signal into Digital signal.
- ARPANET stands for advanced research project agency network.
- URL stands for uniform resource locator.
- Charles Babbage is the father of computer.
- Lady ADA is the first computer programmer.
- Nibble contains 04 numbers of bits.
- Name Two Mail service mail Yahoo.com.
- VOIP stands for Voice over internet protocol.
- One sector holds 512 numbers of bytes.
- Name two different Operating systems DOS and Windows.
- The process of demodulation converts digital signal into analog signal.
- URL stands for Uniform Resource Locator.
- Bit stands for Binary digits.
- The smallest unit with which any disk can work is called Byte.
- HTML stands for hypertext markup language.
- Flow Chart is pictorial representation of an algorithm.
- Rules that govern the data over Internet are called Internet protocol.
- Pixel stands for picture element.
- MAN stands for matropoliton area network.
- In Ms Word, short key for changing the case of letter is shift +F3.
- In Ms Excel, the shortcut key to insert current time is CTRL + : and for current date is CTRL + ;
- Byte is the basic storage unit in a general-purpose computer.
- Flow chart can be regarded as graphically representation of algorithm.
- LASER stands for light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation.
- LCD as in LCD monitor stands for liquid crystal display. and LED stands for Light emitting Diode
- Information can be regarded as processed data.
- Collection of 8 bits is called a byte whereas collection of 4 bits is called Nibble.
- A word, in computer terminology contains 16 bits.
- CRT as in CRT monitor stands for cathode ray tube.
- VAN as a network stands for value added network.
- ANSI stands for American National standards Institute.
- Radix for Octal Number System is 8.
- HUB is an abbreviation for _Hellenic United Backbone.
- FAT stands for file allocation table.
- Flow chart may be considered as the graphical counterpart of an algorithm.
- Algorithm is a step-by-step procedure to solve a particular problem.
- (80)10 = (1010000)2 [ divide 80 by 2 repeatedly until quotient is zero, write down remainders from bottom to top.]
- ASCII is an abbreviation for American standard Code for Information Interchange.
- BCD stands for Binary coded decimal.
- SDLC stands for system development life cycle.
- In Ms Office Suite, the shortcut key for CLOSE ALL is Alt + F4.
- PCI is an abbreviation for peripheral component Interconnect.
objective type questions 1-50
Objective Type Questions 51-100
Ojective Type Questions 101-155