- (70)10 = (1000110). [ divide 70 by 2 repeatedly until quotient is zero, write down remainders from bottom to top.]
- NTFS is abbreviation for new technology file system .
- USB stands for Universal serial Bus.
- AGP stands for Accelerated graphical port.
- Roman number system is an example of non-positional number system.
- PPP stands for point-to-point protocol.
- SCSI is pronounced as Small computer system interface.
- MS Excel is an example of Applications software.
- Windows is an example of system software.
- WAN as a network stands for wide area network.
- DNS stands for Domain name server.
- CPS stands for Character per second.
- BIOS stands for Basic input-output system.
- LCD stands for Liquid crystal display .
- POST stands for _Power ON Self Test
- How many rows are in MS Excel _65536.
- Modem stands for Modulator and demodulator.
- CPM stands for Character per minute
- ENIAC stands for Electronic Numerical Integrator and Calculator.
- EDVAC stands for Electronic Discrete Variable Automatic calculator.
- UNIVAC Stands for Universal Automatic Computer.
- IBM stands for International Business Machines.
- A Hybrid computer is a combination of both analog and digital computer.
- Speedo meter is an example of analog computer.
- Micro computer or personal computer was introduced in 1970.
- PDA stands for Personal Digital Assistant.
- Super computer is used for weather prediction.
- Abacus was first computing device developed 5000 years ago.
- Mouse and keyboard are input devices.
- Monitor and Printer are two output devices.
- PROM stands for Programmable Read only Memory
- EPROM stands for Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory.
- EEPROM stands for Electronically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory.
- SRAM stands for Static Random Access Memory.
- DRAM stands for Dynamic Random Access Memory.
- Names of two search engines are Google and Yahoo.
- CMOS stands for Complementary Metal-Oxide Semiconductor .
- BIOS stands for Basic Input Output System.
- RPM stands for Rotations Per Minute.
- The number of bytes inside a sector is fixed, it is always 512 bytes.
- CD-ROM stands for Compact Disk Read Only memory.
- CD-R stands for Compact Disk Recordable.
- CD-RW stands for Compact disk Rewritable.
- WORM stands for Write Once Read Many.
- DVD stands for Digital Video Disk.
- DVD-ROM stands for Digital video disk Read only memory.
- DVD-R stands for Digital video disk recordable.
- DVD-RW stands for Digital Video disk Rewritable.
- USB stands for Universal Serial Bus.
- CF stands for Compact flash card.
objective type questions 1-50
Objective Type Questions 51-100
Ojective Type Questions 101-155