Spread the love
Electronic Market: is a place where online shoppers and buyers meet. E-market handles business transaction including bank-to-bank money transfer also. In e-market, the business center is not a physical building. But it is a network-based location where business activities occur. In e-market, the participants like buyers, sellers and transaction handler are not only one different locations but even they do not know each other.
Inter Organizational Information System (IOS): An IOS is a unified system with several business partners. A typical IOS will include a company and its supplier and customers. Through IOS buyers and sellers arrange routine business transactions. Information is exchanged over communication network using specific formats. So, There is no need for telephone calls, papers, documents or correspondence
TYPES OF IOS
1) EDI(Electronic Data Interchange): It provide secure B2B connection over value added network(Van’s)
2) Extranet: which provide secure B2B connection over internet.
3) EFT(Electronic Fund Transfer): Electronic Fund Transfer from one account to another.
4) Electronic Forms. Online (web-pages) forms on internet.
5) Shared Data Base: information stored in repositories (collection of data) shared by trading partners
6) Supply Chain Management: Co-operation between company and its suppliers and customers regarding demand forecasting, inventory management and order fulfillment.
Basics of eCommerce
Ecommerce Payment Systems/ ePayment