Steps To Create Expense Management Excel Worksheet
- First of all, start MS Excel with a new workbook.
- Merge required number of cells in first row of worksheet.
3. Insert Word Art and type a suitable title heading in worksheet.
You can increase this list of expenses according to your wish. The Excel worksheet formulas are provided for the worksheet as shown in the figure below:
|Monthly House Building Expenses Calculator Formulas in Excel|
If you change the worksheet, it is not difficult to change the construction management formulas in Excel according to your expense list.
The formulas used in Construction Expense Management Excel Worksheet
Excel Formula for Calculation of Amount
How To Copy Formula in the Cells Below
- Type the formula in cell E3.
- Point to the lower right corner of this selected cell E3.
- The cursor will take the Plus sign shape.
- Now keeping the left button pressed, drag the mouse downward selecting the cells you wish to copy formula in.
- Release the left button of mouse.
- You will see that formula has been copied and the results of formula appeared in the cells.
|Calculate Monthly Building Expenses by Formulas in Excel Worksheet|
Excel Formula for Calculating Total Amount of All Expense
|Total Expenses during month by excel formulas|